REGENERATION OF SHOCK ABSORBERS
The regeneration process involves restoration of parameters and features of damaged parts to a close-to-new condition – it is covered by one- or two-year warranty (depending on the car type).
We specialize in repairs of advanced adaptive shock absorbers:
- shock absorbers with NIVO system in Mercedes and BMW cars
- AirMatic shock absorbers in Mercedes cars
- pneumatic shock absorbers (repairs of bellows)
- shock absorbers with EDC system (power-controlled variable characteristics) in BMW cars
- shock absorbers cooperating with an airbag in Lexus LS430, Audi A6 Allroad, Jaguar XJ XJ6 XJ8
- shock absorbers with the IDS CDC+ system (variable electrically operated characteristics) in Opel Vectra C, Signum, Astra
- shock absorbers with the IVDC system (variable electrically operated characteristics) in Ford Mondeo, S-Max, Galaxy
- shock absorbers with the FOUR-C system (variable electrically operated characteristics) in Volvo V70, S40, S80, XS70
- shock absorbers with the system Magnetic Ride (shock absorbers with special magnetorheological fluid ensuring variable characteristics in a fraction of a second) in Audi TT, R8, etc.
- central shock absorbers for motorbikes – all types, including non-dismantle types
- threaded shock absorbers KW, Bilstein, K-sport, Ap, Koni, BC N+, Tein SS and all other brands.
- and many more…
Typical regeneration process is carried out as follows:
- Disassembly into pieces
- Verification of damage
- Replacement of all worn components with new ones
- Tests in the diagnostics station
The restored shock absorbers are shipped after repair by DPD courier.
We encourage you to watch the regeneration process of a shock absorber in BMW 8 series: