REGENERATION OF SHOCK ABSORBERS
The regeneration process involves restoration of parameters and features of damaged parts to a close-to-new condition – it is covered by one- or two-year warranty (depending on the car type).
We specialize in repairs of advanced adaptive shock absorbers:
- shock absorbers with NIVO system in Mercedes and BMW cars
- AirMatic shock absorbers in Mercedes cars
- pneumatic shock absorbers (repairs of bellows)
- shock absorbers with EDC system (power-controlled variable characteristics) in BMW cars
- shock absorbers cooperating with an airbag in Lexus LS430, Audi A6 Allroad, Jaguar XJ XJ6 XJ8
- shock absorbers with the IDS CDC+ system (variable electrically operated characteristics) in Opel Vectra C, Signum, Astra
- shock absorbers with the IVDC system (variable electrically operated characteristics) in Ford Mondeo, S-Max, Galaxy
- shock absorbers with the FOUR-C system (variable electrically operated characteristics) in Volvo V70, S40, S80, XS70
- shock absorbers with the system Magnetic Ride (shock absorbers with special magnetorheological fluid ensuring variable characteristics in a fraction of a second) in Audi TT, R8, etc.
- central shock absorbers for motorbikes – all types, including non-dismantle types
- threaded shock absorbers KW, Bilstein, K-sport, Ap, Koni, BC N+, Tein SS and all other brands.
- and many more…
Typical regeneration process is carried out as follows:
- Disassembly into pieces
- Verification of damage
- Replacement of all worn components with new ones or repair them
The restored shock absorbers are shipped after repair by DPD courier.
We encourage you to watch the regeneration process of a shock absorber in BMW 8 series: