ELECTRIC SPRING EXTRACTOR
Disassembly and reassembly of the McPherson strut during replacement of shock absorbers requires controlled tensioning and loosening of coil springs. Various models of special manual tools long available on the market are used for this purpose. They involve screw mechanisms and replaceable brackets designed to the shape of particular suspensions. Using such tools in workshop practice is laborious, requires significant physical effort and most of all, exposes the mechanic to dangerous results of braking of the compressed spring or its rapid release from the brackets.
The solution developed, patented and implemented by our company has many advantages and can bring real benefits for your business: time savings (efficiency), safety (healthy workers) and comfort (universal application)!
- Universal head/ (bracket securing the shock absorber) – moving in three dimensions. This solution enables precise positioning of the shock absorber’s axle to the axle of the compressed spring
- Movable, adjustable, universal hooks (fit to every spring)
- Constant head speed: up–down
- Solid, steel design
- Rigid mounting of the shock absorber and protection of the spring
- High-power electric engine enables to compress the spring with a force up to 1000 kg
- Quiet operation
- Does not require replaceable attachments
ELECTRIC SPRING EXTRACTOR: